Monday, November 17, 2008

Dirty Fucking Hippie YouTube Monday

Well, maybe more like Dirty Fucking Post-Glam, Neo-Psychadelic, Goth/Metal Not Grunge YouTube Monday Unplugged...



I love the song, and I like this one best of the available versions. It's not a self-indulgent art video, it's a straight up performance that features all 4 members of the band, not just super control freak Billy Corgan. And we can actually hear D'arcy's backup vocals.

I used to have a thing for D'arcy - blond hair, pale skin, dark lipstick. Oh, yeah.

2 comments:

Satyavati devi dasi said...

Hey kiddo,

2 things:

1. I am so not into female singers.

2. I want your opinion on recent comments by a Neuro ICU nurse from MA on my blog. Whatever your take on it, I know it'll be interesting and my inquiring mind wants to know.

:)

Rightwingsnarkle said...

I am so not into female singers

She's just doing backup vocals, and she plays bass.