Saturday, November 22, 2008

All About the Benjamins


"You can rape their women and kill their children, but don't ever fuck with their money."
- My mother

Since money's at the top of most people's minds these day, I've added a new blogroll on the subject. The blogs on the list are all going to be by people who actually know what they're talking about, so it won't include any wingnuts or objects of their adoration. Fuck them.

Anywhoozle, the first blogs on the list are by Paul Krugman, Elizabeth Warren and colleagues, my two favorite economic writers at Daily Kos - Jerome a Paris and Bonddad, and the RGE Monitor featuring Nouriel Roubini.

I'll add to the list, and toss in my own thoughts, from time to time, for as long as our collapsing economic system allows.

For now, let's just take a listen to Mr. Roubini...



Hanx to Fightin' Digby

No comments: