Thursday, February 21, 2008

Digging Around

I've been poking around my usual favorite sites, as well as looking in on current and potential G-list wingnuts, but really haven't been posting too much here.

Sorry about that. I know some folks check here every day or so, looking for something new (while the little weiner with the compulsive masturbation problem checks in here several times each day, but that's another story).

I've got several half-written posts that I need to finish, along with some new blogroll buddies to highlight, and I think I'll also start doing brief notes at times, to fill in the blanks.

Anywhoozle, I'm glad you're visiting, if only for a moment. Now if some of you would just leave a freaking comment from time to time, if only to say hello, it would be like hitting a small pot of gold at the bottom of a six-foot deep hole.

Meanwhile, Rightwingsparkle is still very full of shit. That girl knows how to dig her own grave.

5 comments:

J. Sullivan said...

I can't help myself. The lure is just too much for me to handle.

But I'll give you a comment if you want one.

Rightwingsnarkle said...

Self control is a virtue.

ThePoliticalCat said...

Dood, I just assumed you had so much more traffic than me that you wouldn't want to hear my snarky whine. FWIW, you never left ME no comments, so there. (Assuming you've even been around at all.)

I found a bunch of high-lay-reeous comments over at a rightwing site that resulted from the recent exposure of the republican party's employment of not one but TWO illegal aliens. Come by and check them out, they're good for a giggle.

Randolphus Maximus said...

I don't know, the way you get on about RWS, it sounds like true love. Just thought I'd throw that out there. lol

Rightwingsnarkle said...

"FWIW, you never left ME no comments, so there."

I will rectify that, pronto.

"the way you get on about RWS, it sounds like true love."

I dunno 'bout love, but if she offered I'd probably fuck her once.