Thursday, September 4, 2008

SaRah! Rah! Rah!

"After we're done with today's pep rally, I'll be out in the parking lot to give blow jobs to every starting player on the football team.

For you basketball and baseball players, it's handjobs only.


When I turn sixteen, the entire hockey team can fuck me in the ass.

But no intercourse.

I'm saving that for when I marry my boyfriend."

occam's hatchet rules


Bonus! 'specially for my fundie wingnut friends
Jesus was a community organizer and Pontius Pilate was a governor.
All hail, Dark Lord Kos

Bonus #2 - Miss Alaska if full of shit
Seriously - she's filled to the brim

9 comments:

Victor's Voice said...

I've been reading all these posts that you wrote and I have to ask you, was over doing the masturbating bad for you?
Did you know that to much masterbation could drive you crazy?
Silly me, I thought that all sicko's wore streight jackets

Rightwingsnarkle said...

And I thought wingnuts knew the basic rules or grammar, and how to spell.

Rightwingsnarkle said...

D'oh! rules of grammar.

Bob said...

Leftwing Snot Face, you are truly a piece of shit.
You have clearly displayed what leftwinger are really all about. You really have no hope but to crawl back under the rock that you escaped from.
Do you really think that anyone thinks your sarcastic one liners are cute or funny?
You are not entertaining anyone but yourself. And that must be really lonely.

Pat Jenkins said...

and when she is done it is my turn... yours truly barney frank!!!

Rightwingsnarkle said...

Do you really think that anyone thinks your sarcastic one liners are cute or funny?

My mother thinks they're a real hoot.

Well, she would if she was still alive.

But maybe you and Victor up there would like to get together...

As for Barney Frank...he likes fucking guys. Says so himself.

Bob said...

Leftwing Snot Face, your one liners are still dumb and not funny.
As for your filthy comments. They are even more stupid.

Pat Jenkins said...

that's why he wants sloppy seconds snarkle. and by the way i have enjoyed following your comments around the blogs, and you bring quit the chuckles, so i ask you to please comment on mine if you would!!

Rightwingsnarkle said...

Ouch.